Isaak is a 25 year old husband, married to Ashley Underwood.
He has competed in multiple OCB Men's Physique competitions, earning his pro card in 2017. Isaak went to Hocking College’s for Fitness Management and is ISSA CPT certified.
He is currently sponsored by a supplement company called BodyFortress and a Meal Prep Company, SimplyFit
Each year, Isaak enjoys working the Arnold Classic in Ohio. He has done this for the past 5 years. Isaak was also featured in the 2017 November Issue of Train Magazine and the 2018 Fall Issue Of Center Stage Magazine.
Isaak's goal for his clients is "to help you become the best version of yourself on this fitness journey"!
Stefanie is a 43 year old Military Wife and Mother!
- Fitness instructor since 2011
- AFAA/NASM Certified personal Trainer
- Trains Functional Fitness, Bodyweight, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, Strength training, and Group Sessions
- Works with all age ranges and experience levels
- Experienced in working with injuries/limitations
- Trained military personnel in Tokyo, Italy, and Illinois.
- Former Nationally Ranked natural bodybuilder has won Height Class and Best Overall titles
- Competed in Marathons, Triathlons, and other races
- Active Hiker and rock climber, has climbed Mt Fuji twice
At Hall of Heroes Iron Gym we offer various training packages ranging from workout programs, eating and Meal plans, competition preparation, or if you just want to look and feel better. Our certified trainers will work with you one on one with training plans that work with your schedule and suits your busy lifestyle. The training plans will be centered around gaining muscle mass, losing body fat that are tailored to your personal fitness and/or professional goals. You are part of our family and we want you to be the best version of you. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Ralph Waldo Emerson